Baby Bump Updates

Monday, March 20, 2017

17 weeks! 
🗓time has flown! 
Baby Size: Dill pickle 🥒 or an onion 🌰

It was so great to see her little face in our ultrasound last week! She looks prettyyyyyy cozy right up against my bladder (mama is feeling it 🚽lol)

Getting used to this body- I keep banging my hips into the corner of our island 🤷🏼‍♀️ The bloating has been crazy 🎈

Feeling: REMARKABLY better! I'm human again! Occasional moments of nausea but overall more mental clarity and energy! ⚡️

Current challenge: RESTLESS LEGS 🏃‍♀️
Walking/stretching helps but I wake Rich up nearly every hour with my spastic limbs 🤦🏼‍♀️

23 more weeks to go!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!
16 weeks!
Our first 3D/4D ultrasound of our little girl! 

100 DAYS

Happy ONE-HUNDO to us! 


Officially 100 days pregnant with this little fruit cup. 
Our baby girl is just peachy in there 🍑🍑🍑. She's already grown from the size of a grape 🍇just 5 weeks ago! 

While the 2nd trimester is REMARKABLY better... I am still heaving over the sink, trash can, toilet LOL
And daddy keeps forgetting why I am soooo tired (and moody...?😇😇😇😝😚

But we're on the upswing...and the belly is growing!⬅️➡️

Here's to another 25 weeks & 4 days

14 Weeks

My new favorite outfit for the next 20-30 weeks or so 😝

My little fruit cup is officially 14 weeks along and the size of a lemon! We're quite sure SHE (omg she!) might turn INTO a lemon with how many I've eaten 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋LOL

Now that I'm feeling better, my face is clearing up and my morning sickness has calmed down (still throwing up just not as often lol)... I'm ready to rock this trimester! 

Returning to normal (paleo) foods... regular eating schedule and amping up my physical activity! Wooo!!


PS!! Can you spot my polar bear baby? He's never far from momma (and baby)!

13 Weeks! 
Baby is the size of a kiwi!
12 WEEKS

Timeline: 12 weeks, 5 days! Almost in the 2nd trimester! 

Baby Size: 🍡donut hole, 🍑apricot, plum!

Cravings: Fruit & I literally cannot drink enough lemon/cayenne water! 🍋
Starting to regain my love of normal foods!

Feeling: TIRED 😴, bloated (as the day goes on), hormonal but my scary nightmare dreams are nearly gone so yay! 🙌🏻
🚫Not so fun...I'm still throwing up just about everyday 🚫

Waistline and bra size are groowiinnggggg lol

Gender Prediction: 👔He or She? 👛What will it be??? We find out SUNDAYYYYYYY!!
Our baby is "THIS BIG" 😍

12 weeks and everything looks good! Little nugget was twisting, turning and dancing up a storm in there 
And we got to hear the heartbeat 💗💗💗

11 Weeks!
Celebrating Valentine's day!  

10 weeks Moving right along 🌱 This little cookie has grown so much in the last two weeks 🍪

Wiggling & dancing away in there 💃🏼😚

Andddd hopefully...prettyyyyy soon we'll be able to cut our name search in half! Should know the gender in a couple of weeks! Eeee!


9 WEEKS

Baby Size: 🍇 grape, pecan, or olive!

Cravings: GF carbs & dairy! 🧀🍦Surprisingly things like yogurt & cheese have soothed my tummy- I didn't eat dairy before this! Lol

Meat & eggs are still generally gross to me 😷but my appetite is starting to come back!

Feeling: TIRED 😴lots of sleeping & resting! I've been incredibly bloated (today is a good day! But sometimes I swear i look 4 months preggo!)

Def gaining some weight (especially in my chest lol)


Gender Prediction: 🎀girl or 🐳boy! No clue haha

8 WEEKS:

FIRST SONOGRAM! 😻and we saw the heartbeat! 💓 Everything looks great- measuring 8 1/2 weeks

The afternoon started out a little sketchy ... 😯

While at a stop light (en route to the doctor), a nice gentlemen accidentally took his foot off the brake and bumped us. Thankfully the damage is minimal but that's never fun to deal with 🚙🚗

But the day turned around and Rich treated me & baby to some gluten free pizza hehe 🍕🍕🍕
7 Weeks! 

Timeline: 7 weeks, 5 Days
Baby Size: Raspberry! 
Cravings: FRUIT & GF carbs...basically ANYTHING I can keep in my tummy
Feeling: Blah! Moody (according to Rich LOL), ALLL day "morning sickness" (I have MOMENTS of feeling normal/not nauseous) 😷
Lots of vivid, memorable dreaming between tossing & turning. And I've been SUPER bloated.😨
Gender Prediction: 🎀girl! 
On our mind: To move or to stay! Went to a couple of open houses this weekend! 🏡🏡🏡

Looking forward to our ultrasound on Thursday!!


The first couple of weeks, I was still able to maintain my workouts. I didn't know what was coming...MORNING sickness knocked my on my butt for the first 3 months! 

Christmas time! JUST found out we are EXPECTING! We decided Christmas was the perfect time to spill the beans to family and friends!

To read more about our journey to family life:


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -